The I of It The I of It

Cool

Interesting puzzle mechanism, and an usual narration, give it a lot of character. Good and entertaining game.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

:O OMG

Very nice game, I wouldn't want to waste my time in any lesser way. I WAS NOT totally expecting it and it gave me a freaking heart attack! Anyway fantastic game, nothing to be improved on really.

Ski Runner 2 Ski Runner 2

Nice

Well rounded game, not much wrong with it really, the trippyness makes it unique, like it.

Interlocked Interlocked

Very Nice

Entertaining and very well made game, Level 6 is annoying me rather a lot though, two of the blocks have decided to defy the laws of physics and are trying to occupy the same space :(

Music Quest Music Quest

Its alright

The visuals could be nicer, but it does not sell itself as a visual thing so it is not so important, one thing that is however is the way it picks up really awful quality videos, I do aknowledge thought that this is very hard to avoid.

Fragments Fragments

Hmm

Its an OK idea but it gets dull very quickly.

Pwong 2 Pwong 2

Genius

You've taken the oldest video game ever and made it new and incredibly fun to play! Awesome Game, I got 673 on extreme with 95 hit rate :D

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

Awesome

Its a very amusing and entertaining game, broken medals though :(

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Very Fun

It was a very enjoyable game that I will probably play again sometime, at first I didn't realize suicide was bad so I killed a lot of them :D

Solipskier Solipskier

Awesome

Very original, well rounded, and fun to play game :)