Colour My World Colour My World

Really lovely piece of music, I think it's kinda dark, which is awesome. Sheets? :3

Drops of Innocence Drops of Innocence

Wicked, the intro is really cool and the beat is awesome. The only thing I would say is that the vocals sound a bit TOO crushed and quiet, they could do with a bit more presence.

Audio - WiP Audio - WiP

Good job, not a great deal of stuff in this genre as good as this on NG, keep up the good work :)

K-POW responds:

thanks!!

Life on the Frontier Life on the Frontier

Great :D

Before I even read the description it is exactly what I had in my mind, great job, really paints a picture.

Through The Fire and The Frogs Through The Fire and The Frogs

Haha :P

Its good, unless you intended for it to be taken seriously as a piece of music, in which case.............

LizardRock responds:

good,
cause not even i can take it seriously

Laser Tears of Science Laser Tears of Science

Nice job.

Its good to hear a well rounded song that doesn't feature ear-bleedingly ridiculous amounts of boring bass.

GameBalance responds:

Hehe

2DP - Decisive 2DP - Decisive

Nice

Great sinister atmosphere created, love this track! :D

pokerockmario responds:

Thanks TheEnd :D

TI:.Lonely Energy TI:.Lonely Energy

Nice

Great song, only thing I don't like is the lack of texture in a couple of very small parts.

TIMarbury responds:

I think i understand what you mean after i listened to the song over and over it sounds dull sometimes. but maybe i am just sick of it LOL

Thundersocks Thundersocks

Awesome.

Creates a really great atmosphere.

Power Rave *SZX* Power Rave *SZX*

Not bad

Its a bit lacking in something, I think maybe long sustained notes in there as well would improve it. Nice and different though :)