GraFight V GraFight V

Amazing

The animation is truly incredible, but for me the music spoilt it a little.

One of Us One of Us

Nice

I thought it was interesting all round, and the animation was smooth and looked good, I enjoyed the little twist at the end too :)

You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

Haha :)

Its a nice flash, the song is funny anyway, but I enjoyed the amusing little bits you added, such as the torrents mention on the list, in my opinion it could of done with a lot more of that to make it a bit more interesting, otherwise it is bordering on a plain music video. Good job though

Steinberg responds:

Thanks.

The I of It The I of It

Cool

Interesting puzzle mechanism, and an usual narration, give it a lot of character. Good and entertaining game.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

:O OMG

Very nice game, I wouldn't want to waste my time in any lesser way. I WAS NOT totally expecting it and it gave me a freaking heart attack! Anyway fantastic game, nothing to be improved on really.

Ski Runner 2 Ski Runner 2

Nice

Well rounded game, not much wrong with it really, the trippyness makes it unique, like it.

Colour My World Colour My World

Really lovely piece of music, I think it's kinda dark, which is awesome. Sheets? :3

Drops of Innocence Drops of Innocence

Wicked, the intro is really cool and the beat is awesome. The only thing I would say is that the vocals sound a bit TOO crushed and quiet, they could do with a bit more presence.

Audio - WiP Audio - WiP

Good job, not a great deal of stuff in this genre as good as this on NG, keep up the good work :)

K-POW responds: